Saturday, February 13, 2010

Harana

My brother Gelo's getting married. And like a good elder brother, I volunteered to prepare the invites… from design to finished product. The theme: Filipiniana. Of course, I wanted something special and unique for my brother and his fiancĂ© and what better way but to make an illustration… of them… in a manner that reflects their personalities and how friends see them and their relationship, within the Filipiniana theme… And this is what I came up with:

Haranav4

Solid theme but subtly humorous. If you knew any of the couple, I hope the drawing brought out a chuckle or at least a smile.

The drawing served as the main graphic element of the invitation, which upon instructions, should be kept to elegant simplicity:

Invites 4

So happy for my brother and his soon to be bride and I hope their love endures. Happy Valentines to all!

No comments: